WiseThin is a tailored cold arc process for manual and automated thin sheet welding and brazing. Typical applications include automotive manufacturing and quality light plate fabrication in ferrous and stainless steel materials.
WiseThin+ is a tailored cold arc proacess for manual and automated thin sheet welding. The WiseThin+ process is based on precise voltage measurement and current control. Mixed gas welding characteristics with pure CO₂. Expands the parameter window and thus reduces the need to use smaller wire diameters. Soft and pleasant arc characteristics. Excellent welding characteristics for welding plate thicknesses 0.8…3.0 mm. Reduces heat input and thus also deformation. Excellent arc ignition for tack and intermittent welds.
- Higher welding speed than in traditional shot arc welding
- High quality welds, reduced post weld rework
- Lower heat input and thus also less deformation
- Decreased amount and size of spatters
- Stable arc for positional welding for thicker plate thicknesses
- Excellent arc ignition for tack and intermittent welds
- Savings in welding costs as you get mixed gas welding characteristics with pure CO₂
- Down hand and all positional welding
- Easy to make short welds because of accurate arc control
- Suitable for brazing
- Expands the parameter window and thus reduces the need to use smaller wire diameters
- Soft and pleasant arc characteristics
- Easy to use
Kemppi Wise welding process for automated welding.
|Product code||9990419 (A7 MIG Welder)|