Welding Mask Alfa e60A
Welding Mask Alfa e60A
If weight, comfort and protection are your focus parameters, then look no further. Alfa models start at just 467g. They represent the most compact and lightweight welding masks in the Kemppi welder’s protection range. A durable, low-cost solution for light to medium duty welding tasks, Alfa e series offers easy-to-wear eye and face protection for all general welding applications and grinding.
The shell design features generous dimensions, providing facial areas excellent protection from arc radiation, whilst allowing good access to tight work-spaces. The flip-up welding lens cassette is perfectly positioned for pre and post-weld inspection.
- For MMA – TIG – MIG/MAG welding processes, tacking, cutting, grinding and inspection
- Lightweight – weighs only 467 g
- Compact design – easy access to tight work-spaces
- Flip-up welding lens cassette for pre and post-weld inspection with GapView setting
- Large impact-rated inspection lens
- Passive and auto-darkening welding lens (optional SA 35 ADF lens shade range 9 to 13)
- Strong, adjustable ComFlex headband allows the perfect fit and makes the mask easy to wear
- Optional integrated black leather neck protectors
Alfa e60A welding mask with an auto-darkening welding filter SA 35 offers the most compact and lightweight face shield for light to medium duty welding tasks. The model also features generous shell dimensions, flip-up welding lens with GapView setting and ComFlex headband.
|Operating temperature||– 5 … + 55 °C <80% Rh|
|Welding filter||SA 35|
|View size||96 x 35 mm|
|Filter dimension||110 x 61 mm|
|ADF light state||4|
|ADF switching time||0.1 ms|
|LiFE+ Color (yes/no)||No|
|Grinding fuction (yes/no)||No|
Leather welding bib
- Optional integrated neck protection for Alfa and Beta e-series models. Snap buttons allow easy removal and attachment.
- Product code: SP015177
Universal leather neck protector
- Protecting the neck and shoulders from welding spatter and grinding, the universal leather neck protector can be used with all Kemppi personal protection equipment and the wider welding market.
- Product code: SP015579
- Auto-darkening welding filter featuring shade adjustment 9-13, plus grinding mode.
- Product code: SP9873061