Simply press the start button and the welding task is carried out exactly – without any expensive robots … With the AutoGuide Plus, partially automated welding is guaranteed to succeed. This automatic torch guide with optical seam tracking sensor ensures that the welding torch welds where it is supposed to weld. If components have been prefabricated outside the tolerance or if the tolerance is too large, a programmed, automatically produced weld seam is quickly at a spot where it does not belong. The AutoGuide Plus 2-axis torch guidance system corrects the welding path in real time based on the seam tracking sensor TH6 data and makes constant observation of the welding process by an employee unnecessary. Even with reflective materials.
Significant cost savings in production
AutoGuide Plus is very easy to use with just a few simple selection menus. There is no need for time-consuming training of the operating personnel, programming knowledge is not required. Three positions are defined in advance and set on the device, as well as the sensor and the seam position to be searched. Press the start button and off you go. Monitoring by employees is no longer necessary, because the system works completely independently and corrects the torch position automatically. An employee can operate several welding processes with AutoGuide Plus at the same time and always gets the perfect weld. All in all, it increases efficiency, quantities and quality. Significantly!
Where AutoGuide Plus can be used
- In combination with a turntable – ideal for round seams such as tubes, pipes, etc.
- Mounted on a welding portal – masters long horizontal seams such as truck trailers, trains, etc.
- Mounted on a welding boom – for long vertical seams such as cranes, standing pipes, scaffolding, etc.
AutoGuide at one glance
- Can be connected and integrated very easily (plug & weld)
- Ideal for simple repeating welding tasks
- Offers operating menu in different languages
- Two movable axes (axis cross) guide sensor and welding torch
- Allows perfect weld seams of highest quality
- Guarantees high positioning accuracy through three-line lasers
- Provides great stability in the measurement data acquisition
- Corrects the seam tracking in real time
- Suitable for almost all welding processes
- Guarantees stable detection even with reflective materials
- Ideal for large, long or round components likewise
- Realizes even large quantities
|Working distance:||150 mm|
|Measurement rate:||60 Hz|
|Operating temperature:||10°C – 45°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||70 x 40 x 100 mm|
|Measuring range (W, H):||16 mm, 24 mm|
|Resolution (WxH):||0.03 x 0.07 mm|
|Application:||Thin sheet applications / Detection of butt joints from 0.02 mm gap|
- Laser diode
- Collimator optics
- Projection optics
- Light detector
- Lens (receiver optics)
- Measuring object (component)
- Measurement 1 and measurement 2