X3 Power Source 400
X3 Power Source 400
Suitable for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging, the X3 MIG Welder is a smart investment for professional welders. It is packed with energy-efficient inverter technology and delivers up to 500 A at a 60% duty cycle. The system includes several special functions for fine-tuning the start and end of your welds. The X3 MIG Welder’s stable arc guarantees high-quality welds, even with inexpensive CO2 shielding gas.
Designed and manufactured in Finland, the X3 MIG Welder is a durable choice for tough welding conditions, whether you work at a construction site, shipyard, or metal fabrication workshop. The system’s wire feeder features a fully enclosed and impact-resistant dual-skin cabinet to protect the wire spool and feed mechanism. The simple two-knob control panel is easy to use and isn’t afraid of rough handling.
- Powerful system for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging
- Built with reliable and energy-efficient IGBT inverter technology
- Connects to any 380-440 V 3-phase mains supply
- A 110-volt auxiliary voltage supply is available for an optional CO2shielding gas heater
- Accepts a wide range of wire diameters from 0.8 up to 1.6 mm, and with cored wires up to 2.0 mm
- Excellent arc stability reduces spatter and the need for post-weld grinding
- Special functions available for fine-tuning the start and end of welds
- Simple user interface with presets for Argon/CO2 or pure CO2shielding gas
- Wire inch function is included as standard
- Clear presentation of welding parameters on a large back-lit LCD display
- Lightweight and easy to move, optional wheel sets available
Energy-efficient power source for MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging. Delivers 400 A at 60% duty cycle with any 3-phase 380-440 V power supply.Ergonomically positioned handles for easy movement from site to another.
|Connection voltage 3~ 50/60 Hz||380 – 440 V (-10…+10 %)|
|Output 60% ED||400 A / 34 V|
|Output 100% ED||310 A / 29 V|
|Open circuit voltage||52 – 57 V|
|Welding current and voltage range, MIG||25 A/15 V – 400 A/38|
|Operating temperature range||-20 … +40 °C|
|External dimensions LxWxH||629 x 230 x 414 mm|
|Degree of protection||IP23S|
|Standards||IEC 60974-1 IEC 60974-10|
- 400 A, Gas-cooled, 3.5m or 5m, EURO connector
- Product code: GX403G35 (3.5m), GX403G5 (5m)
X3 Interconnection Cable
- Gas-cooled interconnection cable. Available 50 mm² and 70 mm² thick and 1.8 m, 5 m, 10 m, 15 m, 20 m (only 70 mm²) and 30 m (only 70 mm²) long.
- Product code: 6260508 – X3 Interconnection Cable 50-1,8-G 6260518 – X3 Interconnection Cable 70-1,8-G 6260500 – X3 Interconnection Cable 50-5-G 6260501 – X3 Interconnection Cable 70-5-G 6260513 – X3 Interconnection Cable 50-10-G 6260514 – X3 Interconnection Cable 70-10-G
Earth Return Cable
- Earth return cable, available 50 mm² and 70 mm² thick and 5 m long.
- Product code: 6184511 – Earth return cable 50mm2 5m 6184711 – Earth return cable 70mm2 5m
X3 Extension Cable
- Gas-cooled extension cable. Available 50 mm² and 70 mm² thick and 10 m and 15 m long.
- Product code: 6310710 – X3 Extension Cable 70-10-G 6310715 – X3 Extension Cable 70-15-G 6310510 – X3 Extension Cable 50-10-G 6310515 – X3 Extension Cable 50-15-G
X3 Wheel Set
- Wheel set with big rear wheels for the X3 Power Source.
- Product code: X37000001
X3 Four Wheel Set
- Wheel set with big rear wheels and small turning front wheels for the X3 Power Source.
- Product code: X37000002
- The P 20 is a 4-wheel transport unit suitable for the X3 MIG Welder, Kempact Pulse 3000 and KempactCool.
- Enables the movement of the welding system with the gas cylinder conveniently as a whole (X3 Wire Feeder Mounting Plate required for the X3 MIG Welder).
- Product code: 6185261