Kempact Pulse 3000
Kempact Pulse 3000
Kempact 2530 is 70 % lighter in weight than traditional step regulated machines. Electronic control of voltage and wire speed allows arc tuning during the welding process, so you can quickly establish the desired weld settings. Includes gun trigger latching and wire inch function.
Kempact Pulse 3000 features synergic, pulsed and double-pulsed welding. Standard programs suit a variety of materials including Fe, FeMc, FeFc, St/St, Alu, CuSi3, CuAl8 fillers wires. Simply select the filler wire type, size and plate thickness, and weld. For those regular welding jobs, there’s even a 100 channel memory function.
When the heat is on, keep your gun cool with KempactCool 10. Optional fit for Kempact Pulse 3000 only.
- Basic MIG/MAG model
- Synergic pulsed model
- 4-roll wire drive system
- Electronic power regulation
- Maximum output at 40 % duty cycle
- Light weight: 22 kg
- Suitable for power generator use
- Kemppi 3+ warranty for parts and labour
Kemppi K5 MIG/MAG welder that offers synergic, pulsed and double-pulsed welding modes. Provides maximum output at 40 % ED that keeps you welding for longer. Includes a 4-roll wire drive system. Available also as MVU model.
|Connection voltage 3~ 50/60 Hz||400 V ±15%|
|Fuse (delayed)||16 A|
|Welding range||20 A / 15 V- 250 A / 26.5 V|
|Output 40% ED||250 A/26.5 V|
|Output 60% ED||207 A/24 V|
|Output 100% ED||160 A/22 V|
|Open circuit voltage||56 V|
|Wire feed mechanism||4-roll|
|Wire feed speed adjustment||1…18 m/min|
|Filler wire sizes (Fe solid)||0.6…1.2 mm|
|Filler wire sizes (Fe cored)||0.9…1.2 mm|
|Filler wire sizes (Al)||0.9…1.2 mm|
|Filler wire sizes (CuSi)||0.8…1.0 mm|
|Operating temperature range||-20…+40 °C|
|External dimensions LxWxH||580 × 280 × 440|
|Weight (no accessories)||22 kg|
|Degree of protection||IP23S|
|Standards||IEC/EN 60974-1, IEC/EN 60974-5, IEC/EN 60974-10|
|Wire spool weight, max.||15 kg|
|Wire spool diameter, max.||300 mm|
- Cooling unit suitable for use with Kemppi Kempact Pulse welding equipment. KempactCool 10 performs 1 kW of cooling power with a three liter tank that can be filled with 20%-40% ethanol/water mixture, or any other suitable antifreeze agent.
- Product code: 6218600
- Flexlite GX product series contains welding guns to be used in MIG/MAG welding processes. All Flexlite GX welding guns enjoy the Flexlite features for user comfort, welding efficiency and extended consumable parts life.
Earth Return Cable
- Earth return cable, available 50 mm² and 70 mm² thick and 5 m long.
- Product code: 6184511 – Earth return cable 50mm2 5m 6184711 – Earth return cable 70mm2 5m
- Suitable for FitWeld 300 and Kempact Pulse 3000.
- The ST 7 is a 2-wheel transport unit suitable for mid-size and large gas bottle sizes.
- Product code: 6185290
GXR10 – gun remote
- On-torch remote control for Flexlite GX series 5 welding guns allows accurate and immediate welding current adjustment and memory channel selection.
- Product code: GXR10