MB EVO 501 D
MB EVO 501 D
The MB EVO torch series stands for a completely new handling concept that goes down new roads with regard to form and function. The welding torch forms a strong unit together with the welder‘s hand. The unique ergonomics as interplay between handle, trigger position, trigger design and ball joint construction guarantees a good feeling for welding in all working positions as well as the best results.
MIG/MAG Welding Torches MB EVO, liquid cooled:
- Genuine two-component handle – robust and ergonomical
- Proven “MB” wearing part concept and media hoses
- Optimum trigger position, tapered handle design and sophisticated ball joint construction – for best handling in all welding positions
- Easy to repair construction down to the last detail – best space conditions for the simplest maintenance measures
- Solid, size-optimised central connector with protected hose guide
* according to DIN EN ISO 14175
- Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic (U=14+0.05xl). When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%. Recommended cooling capacity of water recirculator approx. 800 W. To protect cable assembly components from excessive heat build up we recommend a post welding cooling cycle of at least four minutes.
- Technical data (EN 60 974-7) :
|Type:||MB EVO 501 D|
|Mixed gases M21*:||450 A|
|Duty Cyle (%):||100|
|Wire Ø (mm):||1.0 – 1.6|