MB EVO 26
MB EVO 26
The MB EVO torch series stands for a completely new handling concept that goes down new roads with regard to form and function. The welding torch forms a strong unit together with the welder‘s hand. The unique ergonomics as interplay between handle, trigger position, trigger design and ball joint construction guarantees a good feeling for welding in all working positions as well as the best results.
MIG/MAG Welding Torches MB EVO, air cooled:
- Genuine two-component handle – robust and ergonomical
- Optimum trigger position and tapered handle design – for precise and safe handling
- Special internal geometry with air cooled torches – for “cool” handles and maximum mechanical strength
- Proven “MB” wearing part concept – for a long service life
- Solid, size-optimised central connector
* according to DIN EN ISO 14175
- Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic (U=14+0.05xl). When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%.
- Technical data (EN 60 974-7):
|Type:||MB EVO 26|
|Mixed gases M21*:||240 A|
|Duty Cyle (%):||60|
|Wire Ø (mm):||0.8 – 1.2|