Gamma GTH3 SFA
Gamma GTH3 SFA
Gamma product range represents premium levels of personal protection for professional welders and fabricators. Gamma GTH3 respirator models meet the highest EU classification for respiratory performance (TH3) protecting you from 99.8 % of airborne fumes and particulate. Choose from either fast charging battery powered filter units, providing total independence of movement, or regulated supplied air models, connected to a breathing air source.
Designed from the user’s perspective, Gamma GTH3 models include optimum vision performance and unique usability features including Axis regulation and GapView function. For low light working conditions XFA models integrate 70 lumen LED work lights, reaching new levels of safety and comfort for your welding life.
Gamma welder’s respirators can lower PPE cost by up to 80 % when compared to separate PPE solutions where disposable welder’s filter masks are used.
- 2 models with TH3-level battery powered blowing unit
- 1 model with a connection to a compressed air supply
- Heavy duty and standard duty batteries available
- Filters no less than 99.8 % of the airborne particles
- Positive pressure design makes breathing effortless
- LiFE+ Color ADF technology for added clarity of vision
- Easy ADF adjustment whilst wearing the helmet
- Integrated LED work lights in XFA models
- Magnifying lens option
Premium TH3 class respiratory protection, plus all the safety and comfort offered throughout the Gamma GTH3 product range. Gamma GTH3 SFA models include the PFU 210e battery powered filter unit, and the automatic welding lens SA 60.
|Operating temperature||-5…+55 °C|
|Welding filter||SA 60|
|View size||102 x 60 mm|
|Shade range||5, 8, 9-13|
|ADF light state||4|
|ADF switching time||0.1 ms|
|LiFE+ Color (yes/no)||Yes|
|Grinding fuction (yes/no)||No|
- Powered Filter Unit representing the highest level of filtration performance. PFU 210e is available with both Gamma GTH3 and Beta 90 SFA/XFA respirator systems. It offers selectable fan speeds of 160 lpm and 210 lpm (gas filter smart sense technology 160 lpm), battery and filter status indicators, and a choice of either standard duty or heavy-duty batteries.
- Product code: SP011996
- Belt mounted supplied air regulator. It enables a controlled air flow to the welder’s respirator head-top, and is supplied together with Gamma and Beta supplied air models. Features a replaceable silencer, decreasing audible airflow noise.
- Product code: SP011617
- Auto-darkening welding filter with a clear vision and large view. LiFE+ Color ADF technology provides greater clarity of vision, and remote control buttons make adjustment simple without taking the helmet off. Extensive shade range: 4, 5, 8, 9-13,14-15. Viewing area 102 x 74 mm.
- Product code: SP012421
- Auto-darkening welding filter with a clear vision and large view. LiFE+ Color ADF technology provides greater clarity of vision, and remote control buttons make adjustment simple without taking the helmet off. Shade range: 5, 8, 9-13.
- Product code: SP012422
PFU 210e – filters
- Following filters are available for PFU 210e respirator: Spark arrester, pre-filter, particle filter, odor filter and gas filter. For futher information regarding Kemppi filters and their ordering, please see the Safety Catalogue.
Extended head protector
- An extended head protector is available for Gamma welding helmets and welding respirators.
- Product code: SP020921
Universal leather neck protector
- Protecting the neck and shoulders from welding spatter and grinding, the universal leather neck protector can be used with all Kemppi personal protection equipment and the wider welding market.
- Product code: SP015579