FastMig X 350 (400 V) MV Power source
FastMig X 350 (400 V) MV Power source
Kemppi’s FastMig X product series offers highly specialized welding solutions and superior welding quality for demanding industrial applications. It features three alternative high-end configuration recommentations for three different purposes: FastMig X Regular for robust workshop use a MIG/MAG pulse welding, mainly for welding thick plates, FastMig X Pipe for pipe and root welding and FastMig X Intelligent for demanding welding applications, for all metals and processes, including welding of thin sheets.
All configurations are equipped with either the FastMig X 350 or the FastMig X 450 power source, which is a multi-process CC/CV power source that is ideal for synergic and pulsed MIG/MAG welding, MMA welding, and TIG welding. Used in configuration with WFX wire feeders, they form a welding system that easily meets every welding need and the quality management requirements of any metal fabrication workshop. Additionally, all three configurations come with the Cool X cooling unit.
- Multi-process power solution: MIG, 1-MIG, pulsed MIG, MMA, and TIG
- Arc Mobile Control brings flexible way to use and control the welding machine
- WiseRoot+ for optimized root welding
- WiseThin + for optimized sheet and position welding: Mixed gas quality with lower cost CO2 shielding gas
- Precise arc voltage function measures and shows the actual arc voltage on the display
- Save time by combining two wire feeders on the same power sourcefor alternative filler wires
- SuperSnake subfeeder connectivity for maximum reach
FastMig X 350 (400 V) MV power source is a multi-voltage unit for demanding applications and welding.
|Connection voltage 3~ 50/60 Hz||220 V -10% … 440 V +10%|
|Minimum generator power||35 kVA|
|Output 80% ED||350 A|
|Output 100% ED||350 A|
|Open circuit voltage||U0 = 70-98 V Uav = 50 V|
|Operating temperature range||-20…+40 °C|
|External dimensions LxWxH||590 × 230 × 430 mm|
|Weight (no accessories)||49 kg|
|Weight (no accessories)||U0 = 80 – 98 V|
|Degree of protection||IP23S|
|Standards||IEC 60974-1, IEC 60974-5, IEC 60974-10|
Cool X Cooling unit
- Cool X cooling unit for liquid-cooled setups is the ultimate choice providing 1 kW of cooling power with 3 liters of cooling liquid.
- Product code: 6068200 Cooling liquid – 10 liter can – SP9810765
- Flexlite GX product series contains welding guns to be used in MIG/MAG welding processes. All Flexlite GX welding guns enjoy the Flexlite features for user comfort, welding efficiency and extended consumable parts life.
SuperSnake GT02S/GT02SW – subfeeder
- An innovative and award-winning subfeeder that offers wire feed assist you can count on. Extends regular reach with up to 25 meters. Compatible with Kemppi FastMig and Pro welding equipment and standard Euro MIG welding guns.
Earth return cable 5 m, 50 mm²
- Product code: 6184511
Earth return cable 5 m, 70 mm²
- Product code: 6184711
Cable for Stick (MMA) welding 5 m, 70 mm²
- Product code: 6184701
Cable for Stick (MMA) welding 5 m, 50 mm²
- Product code: 6184501
Remote control extension cable 10 m
- Product code: 6185481
ARC Mobile Control
- For the first time in welding history, you can now control and monitor your welding machine wirelessly via a smartphone or tablet computer.
- Download the app from Google Play.
KWF 200/300 cabinet heater
- The cabinet heater maintains a temperature level inside the wire feed cabinet for conditions where the ambient temperature cycles up and down. This unit is suitable for MXF 63, 65, 67, MXP 37 PIPE, and MXP 38.
- Product code: 6185288
GH 30 Gun holder
- GH 30 Gun holder increases the usability around the workshop. The gun holder can be mounted on a welding machine, transport unit, or welding table.
- Product code: 6256030
- Kemppi DataGun is a programming device that is used together with Kemppi DataStore online shop to purchase and install welding software and upgrades to your Kemppi welding machines.
GXR10 – gun remote
- On-torch remote control for Flexlite GX series 5 welding guns allows accurate and immediate welding current adjustment and memory channel selection.
- Product code: GXR10
Remote control R30
- Suitable for use with Kemppi FastMig X and FastMig M with MXF wire feeder. Available in 5 m and 10 m. Increase welding quality, work efficiency, comfort, and safety with appropriate, easy-to-use Kemppi remote controls.
- Product code: R30, 5 m – 6185420 R30, 10 m – 618542001
Remote X 37 control panel
- Product code: 6103800
FASTMIG X 70-1.8-GH interconnection air-cooled cable, 1.8 m
- Product code: 6260468
FASTMIG X 70-5-GH interconnection air-cooled cable, 5 m
- Product code: 6260469
FASTMIG X 70-10-GH interconnection air-cooled cable, 10 m
- Product code: 6260470
FASTMIG X 70-20-GH interconnection air-cooled cable, 20 m
- Product code: 6260471
FASTMIG X 70-30-GH interconnection air-cooled cable, 30 m
- Product code: 6260472
FASTMIG X 70-1.8-WH interconnection liquid-cooled cable, 1.8 m
- Product code: 6260473
FASTMIG X 70-5-WH interconnection liquid-cooled cable, 5 m
- Product code: 6260474
FASTMIG X 70-10-WH interconnection liquid-cooled cable, 10 m
- Product code: 6260475
FASTMIG X 70-20-WH interconnection liquid-cooled cable, 20 m
- Product code: 6260476
FASTMIG X 70-30-WH interconnection liquid-cooled cable, 30 m
- Product code: 6260477
Magnetic clamp (earth return cable)
- 600 A
- Product code: 9871570
Magnetic clamp (voltage sensing cable)
- 200 A
- Product code: 9871580
- MatchLog includes Minilog and MatchChannel activation in WFX feeders (Minilog can be used only with MXF feeders). MatchChannel allows changing of the memory channel during welding and Minilog enables to change welding power in the same memory channel.
- Product code: 9991017
- The KV 200 mounting plate for two wire feeders.
- This unit is suitable for MXF 63, 65, 67, MXP 37 PIPE, MXP 38, and ArcFeed.
- Product code: 6185249
- The PM500 is a 4-wheel transport unit suitable for FastMig M and the FastMig X series as well as for KempArc.
- Product code: 6185291
- Suitable for FastMig MXF65, MXF67, WFX 300, and WFX 300 AMC.
- The P501 is a transport unit for wire feeders and compact power sources.
- Product code: 6185269
- KFH 1000 is a movable option for hanging cables. This solution helps to create more versatile work spaces around the workshop.
- This unit is suitable for MXF 63, 65, 67, MXP 37 PIPE, MXP 38, WFX 200, 200 P, 200 AMC WFX 300, 300 P, 300 AMC and ArcFeed.
- Product code: 6185100
- Suitable for FastMig M and FastMig X (T10 installation set W002085).
- Product code: 6185231
Boom WP 6000
- Articulated boom “WP 6000” holds one wire feeder and creates a semicircular working area of 6 meters in radius. The boom folds in the middle and rotates 180 degrees, making it possible to reach the areas close to the wall, unlike with telescopic booms. The maximum load is 50 kg.
- For suspension, a suitable Kemppi wire feeder hanger must be used: X8 Wire Feeder: X8702040000, WFX 300: 6185100, MFX 63: 6185285, MXF 65: W001694.
Digital Connectivity Module
- An accessory device that enables integration with WeldEye cloud service. Collects welding data from the power source and transfers it wirelessly to the WeldEye mobile app via Bluetooth. Connection might require an adapter depending on the welding machine model.
- Product code: 6265051