Beta e90 XFA Airline
Beta e90 XFA Airline
NEW improved Beta e series welding respirators provide cool and clean breathing air, from either a PFU 210e battery powered filter unit offering optimal freedom of movement around the workspace, or a supplied breathing air solution where the airflow is regulated from the RSA 230.
Although the connection to RSA230 more tightly controls the freedom of movement to a local area, supplied air solutions suit applications where welding and shielding gases may build up displacing the breathing air.
Beta PFA/SFA/XFA welding respirator models are certified with a maximum inward leakage level of 2 % and when connected to the PFU 210e filter unit, offer the option of combined particle and gas filtration set.
- Beta e90 PFA/SFA/XFA respirator models
- For welding, tacking, cutting, grinding, inspection
- Battery-powered PAPR or airline supplied models
- XFA model features LiFE+ Color ADF technology including shades 14 and 15
- SFA model features LiFE+ Color ADF technology including shades 9–13
- EN 175 B, AS/NZS 1337.1, EN 12941 TH2 and AS/NZS 1716
- Optional A1B1E1 GAS filter
- Fast charging PAPR battery packs
- Leather belt and metal buckle
- Lightweight welding respirator – Beta e90 PFA with face seal weighs only 650 g
- Comfort headband
- Magnifying lens option
Welder’s respirator for connection to a supplied breathing air source. Package contains Beta e90 XFA welding helmet, auto-darkening welding lens XA 47, supplied air regulator RSA 230, air hose and air hose adapter for RSA 230, flow meter, leather belt with comfort padding.
|Operating temperature||– 5 … + 55 °C <80% Rh|
|Welding filter||XA 47|
|View size||97 x 47 mm|
|Filter dimension||110 x 90 mm|
|ADF light state||4|
|ADF switching time||0.1 ms|
|LiFE+ Color (yes/no)||Yes|
|Grinding fuction (yes/no)||Yes|
|Supplied air regulator||RSA 230|
- Powered Filter Unit representing the highest level of filtration performance. PFU 210e is available with both Gamma GTH3 and Beta 90 SFA/XFA respirator systems. It offers selectable fan speeds of 160 lpm and 210 lpm (gas filter smart sense technology 160 lpm), battery and filter status indicators, and a choice of either standard duty or heavy-duty batteries.
- Product code: SP011996
PFU 210e – filters
- Following filters are available for PFU 210e respirator: Spark arrester, pre-filter, particle filter, odor filter and gas filter. For futher information regarding Kemppi filters and their ordering, please see the Safety Catalogue.
- Belt mounted supplied air regulator. It enables a controlled air flow to the welder’s respirator head-top, and is supplied together with Gamma and Beta supplied air models. Features a replaceable silencer, decreasing audible airflow noise.
- Product code: SP011617
- Auto-darkening welding filter featuring large view area 100 x 60mm and LiFE+ Color ADF technology, providing greater clarity of vision. Shade adjustments: 5, 9-13.
- Product code: SP9873064
- Auto-darkening welding filter featuring LiFE+ Color ADF technology that provides greater clarity of vision. Shade adjustments: 5, 8, 9-13 and 14, 15.
- Product code: SP9873063
Leather welding bib
- Optional integrated neck protection for Alfa and Beta e-series models. Snap buttons allow easy removal and attachment.
- Product code: SP015177
Universal leather neck protector
- Protecting the neck and shoulders from welding spatter and grinding, the universal leather neck protector can be used with all Kemppi personal protection equipment and the wider welding market.
- Product code: SP015579