X8 Power Source 600 MV
X8 Power Source 600 MV
The X8 MIG Welder covers it all, from synergic and pulsed MIG/MAG and stick (MMA) welding to MIG brazing, cladding, and gouging. The intelligent equipment provides you with extremely precise control of the arc, high-duty welding performance up to 600 A, and native connectivity with WeldEye welding management software. Supreme usability based on actual user needs is engineered in every aspect of the power source, wire feeder, welding guns, user interface, and other components.
Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland, the X8 MIG Welder introduces the digital WPS (dWPS) function, which improves quality control and renders the printed WPS unnecessary. With an upgradeable power source, a multi-voltage power supply option, and the wide range of Kemppi application software available, the X8 MIG Welder adapts easily to any welding environment and meets even the most extreme expectations of industrial welding.
- Excellent low current ignition
- Clear parameter display
- Pre and post gas timer
- Slope in/out timer
- Torch switch latching
- Pulse welding option
- Suitable for mains or power generator use
Provides 600 A with 40% duty cycle. The multi-voltage power source is suitable for the most common electrical network voltages. Requires a 63 A plug. Control Pad, X8 Cooler, and Wire Feeder Rotating Plate always included with the power source.
|Product code||X8100601100 (Incl. X8 Control Pad and X8 Cooler) Power upgrade 600 for X8 Power Source – X8560000|
|Connection voltage 3~ 50/60 Hz||220 – 230 V ±10 % 380 – 460 V ±10 %|
|Open circuit power (MMA) (without cooler and wire feeder, fans OFF)||44 – 53 W|
|Open circuit power (MMA) (without cooler and wire feeder, fans ON)||99 – 111 W|
|Open circuit power (MMA) (with cooler, without wire feeder, fans ON)||121 – 137 W|
|Output 40% ED||600 A|
|Output 60% ED||530 A|
|Output 100% ED||440 A|
|Welding current and voltage range, MIG @ 220 V||10A/10V – 600A/47V|
|Welding current and voltage range, MIG @ 380 V||10A/10V – 600A/57V|
|Welding current and voltage range, MMA @ 220 V||10A/10V – 600A/47V|
|Welding current and voltage range, MMA @ 380 V||10A/10V – 600A/58,5V|
|Recommended generator power (min)||40 kVA|
|Open circuit voltage MMA||50 V|
|Operating temperature range||-20…+40 °C|
|External dimensions LxWxH||921 x 348 x 795 mm|
|Weight (no accessories)||95 kg|
|Fuse, 220 – 230 V||63 A|
- Flexlite GX product series contains welding guns to be used in MIG/MAG welding processes. All Flexlite GX welding guns enjoy the Flexlite features for user comfort, welding efficiency and extended consumable parts life.
- Wireless user interface for X8 Power Source. Always included with the power source. Designed for welders, the Control Pad allows easy adjustment of welding parameters and the use of digital WPS (dWPS). Water, dust and shockproof.
- Product code: X8400110001 (Spare part)
- Quick and easy to assemble cooling unit integrated with X8 Power Source. Always included in X8 Power Source 500 and 500 MV, optional for X8 Power Source 400. Tool-free coolant filling and easy filter replacement without any hassle. X8 Cooler can also be mounted to the power source afterwards.
- Product code: X8600000000
- High quality consumables for the wire feeder and welding guns. In order to find the right consumables to match your needs, please use the Consumable Kit Selector via My Kemppi.
- 200 A, Gas-cooled, Multi-neck, 3.5m or 5m, KEMPPI connector
- Product code: GX208GMN35 (3.5m), GX208GMN5 (5m)
- 300 A, Gas-cooled, Multi-neck, 3.5m or 5m, KEMPPI connector
- Product code: GX308GMN35 (3.5m), GX308GMN5 (5m)
- 400 A, Gas-cooled, Multi-neck, 3.5m or 5m, KEMPPI connector
- Product code: GX408GMN35 (3.5m), GX408GMN5 (5m)
- 420 A, Water-cooled, Normal neck or N250, 3.5m, 5m, or 8m, KEMPPI connector
- Product code: GX428W35 (3.5m), GX428W5 (5m), GX428WS8* (8m) *WS model 8m delivered without a wire liner
- 520 A, Water-cooled, Normal neck or N250, 3.5m or 5m, KEMPPI connector
- Product code: GX528W35 (3.5m), GX528W5 (5m)
- 600 A, Water-cooled, 5m, KEMPPI connector
- Product code: GX608W5 (5m)
GH 20 Gun Holder
- GH 20 Gun Holder increases usability around the workshop. The gun holder can be mounted on a welding machine, transport unit, or welding table.
- Product code: 6256020
X8 SuperSnake – subfeeder
- A new generation subfeeder that combines the benefits of the original SuperSnake subfeeder with the X8 MIG Welder’s modern technology. Extends regular reach with up to 25 meters. Compatible with X8 Wire Feeders and X8 MIG Guns.
- Product code: See technical specifications
X8 Wheel Set
- Wheel set for the X8 Power Source. Always delivered with the power source.
- Product code: X8701010000
X8 Gas Cylinder Cart
- Additional transportation unit for a gas cylinder. Suitable for use with the X8 MIG Welder.
- Product code: X8701020000
Wire Feeder Rotating Plate
- A rotating plate with +-90° rotation angle. Seven locking positions, including locking into center position.
- Product code: X8702010000
Double Wire Feeder Rotating Plate
- A rotating plate with +-90° rotation angle for two wire feeders. Seven locking positions, including locking into center position.
- Product code: X8702020000
Wire Feeder Counterbalance Arm
- Counterbalance arm with stepless counterbalance adjustment and large adjustable working area.
Wire Feeder Hanger for Boom
- A wire feeder hanger with gas spring assisted opening and closing to make the work space more versatile. Two different angles for the wire feeder. Easy and ergonomic wire spool replacement.
- An elongated handle for storing interconnection cables and the X8 SuperSnake subfeeder.
Interconnection Cable, gas-cooled
- Gas-cooled interconnection cable. Available 70 mm² and 95 mm² thick and 2 m (only 95 mm²), 5 m, 10 m, 20 m and 30 m long.
Interconnection Cable, water-cooled
- Water-cooled interconnection cable. Available 70 mm² and 95 mm² thick and 2 m (only 95 mm²) 5 m, 10 m, 20 m and 30 m long.
Earth Return Cable
- Earth return cable, available 50 mm² and 70 mm² thick and 5 m long.
- Product code: 6184511 – Earth return cable 50mm2 5m 6184711 – Earth return cable 70mm2 5m
Boom WP 6000
- Articulated boom “WP 6000” holds one wire feeder and creates a semicircular working area of 6 meters in radius. The boom folds in the middle and rotates 180 degrees, making it possible to reach the areas close to the wall, unlike with telescopic booms. The maximum load is 50 kg. For suspension, a suitable Kemppi wire feeder hanger must be used: X8 Wire Feeder: X8702040000, WFX 300: 6185100, MFX 63: 6185285, MXF 65: W001694.