Welding Mask Beta e90P
Welding Mask Beta e90P
Designed for professional welders and certified to EN175 B for welding, grinding and cutting processes, new improved Beta e series welding helmet range includes three models equipped with either passive or auto-darkening lenses. All Beta e series models provide superb, lightweight eye and face protection. Their shell construction is both lightweight and strong, featuring a comfort headband, GapView flip lens function, and magnifying lens frame.
Beta e90X is the top model of the Beta welding helmet range. It is equipped with an XA 47 ADF welding filter featuring LiFE+ Color optics to improve work accuracy, reduce eye fatigue and protect your sight. The flip-up welding lens cassette holder provides three fixed positions: fully closed, fully open, or the convenient GapView position, setting a limited clear view of the work area, which is ideal for setting and tack welding tasks.
Beta e90 welding helmet series contain models equipped with an auto-darkening or a passive welding filter. These welding helmets offer great value and reliable, lightweight welding protection for professional welders and fabricators.
- Suitable for MIG/MAG, TIG, MMA, plasma, cutting, and grinding
- Automatic welding filter XA 47 features shade choices 5, 9-13 and 14-15 for higher current welding (Beta e90X)
- Automatic welding filter SA 60B LiFE+ Color ADF features 60 cm² viewing area and shade choices 9-13 (Beta e90A)
- The deep cut shell design increases protection to the facial sides
- Flip-up welding lens cassette includes an impact-rated inspection window
- Strong, super-adjustable and comfortable headband
- Convenient GapView position in the flip-up lens
- EN175 B impact protection rated
- Magnifying lens option
- The lightweight design ensures excellent welding comfort
Beta e90P welding helmet with a passive welding filter offers reliable protection for the eyes, face and neck in basic welding and fabrication. The model is equipped with a lightweight but strong shell construction. Beta e90P welding mask also features a comfortable headband, GapView flip lens function and magnifying lens frame.
|Operating temperature||– 5 … + 55 °C <80% Rh|
|View size||100 x 78 mm|
|Filter dimension||110 x 90 mm|
|LiFE+ Color (yes/no)||No|
|Grinding fuction (yes/no)||No|
- Auto-darkening welding filter featuring LiFE+ Color ADF technology that provides greater clarity of vision. Shade adjustments: 5, 8, 9-13 and 14, 15.
- Product code: SP9873063
- Auto-darkening welding filter featuring large view area 100 x 60mm and LiFE+ Color ADF technology, providing greater clarity of vision. Shade adjustments: 5, 9-13.
- Product code: SP9873064
Leather welding bib
- Optional integrated neck protection for Alfa and Beta e-series models. Snap buttons allow easy removal and attachment.
- Product code: SP015177
Universal leather neck protector
- Protecting the neck and shoulders from welding spatter and grinding, the universal leather neck protector can be used with all Kemppi personal protection equipment and the wider welding market.
- Product code: SP015579