MB GRIP 501 D
MB GRIP 501 D
The MIG/MAG Torch series “MB GRIP”, in air and liquid cooled varieties is the finest solution of its kind. It combines progressive technology and quality with optimum ergonomics, enabling trouble-free operation for every application.
“GRIP” insert and ball joint in the handle guarantees high grip safety as well as optimal handling. All torches are carefully designed to provide comfortable and precise operation.
- Ergonomic short handle with “GRIP” insert – for best accessibility
- “GRIP” soft components on the handle and thumb rest – positive handling even in extreme conditions
- Short ball joint with optimum movement radius – perfect handling
- Optimum cooling of the torch – extending torch life
- Bikox® R air cooled torches – high flexibility even at low temperatures, extremely UV resistant, considerably increased temperature resistance and tensile strength
- Time saving torch change over due to the ABICOR BINZEL central connector
* according to DIN EN ISO 14175
- Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic (U=14+0.05xl). When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%. Recommended cooling capacity of water recirculator approx. 800 W. To protect cable assembly components from excessive heat build up we recommend a post welding cooling cycle of at least four minutes.
- Technical data (EN 60 974-7):
|Type:||MB GRIP 501 D|
|Mixed gases M21*:||450 A|
|Duty Cyle (%):||100|
|Wire Ø (mm):||1.0 – 1.6|