MasterTig 325DC G
MasterTig 325DC G
MasterTig sets new standards for weld quality, usability, and power efficiency in AC and DC TIG welding. Designed for professional welders, the MasterTig product family offers a choice of power variants up to 400 A. Its modular design philosophy allows you to build the specification that best meets your needs, including alternative control panels, wireless remote controls, and transport cart options.
Stylish, practical, and robust, the MasterTig absorbs the knocks of everyday welding life. The compact-sized welding equipment is constructed from tough yet lightweight injection-molded plastic, featuring impact bridge protection structures. Flexible and durable Flexlite TX TIG torches are readily equipped to fit MasterTig to maximize welding comfort.
- Choose from traditional touch button control panels or the full color 7’’ TFT control panel, including Weld Assist and 99 memory channels per process
- Weld Assist guides every welder towards accurate, productive welding by recommending the best parameters for different welding applications
- Several useful features available for enhanced TIG welding
- Easy, fast and convenient coolant filling and cleaning
- MasterTig transport units feature floor level cylinder loading, removing the need for heavy lifting
- Compatible with Flexlite TX TIG torches
- Foot pedal, on-torch and hand remote controls available
- Option for connecting the equipment to WeldEye cloud service
300 A DC, 3-phase generator use
|Connection voltage 3~ 50/60 Hz||380 … 460 V ±10 %|
|Stick electrode sizes||1.6…6.0 mm|
|Recommended generator power (min)||20 kVA|
|Open circuit voltage (average)||50 V|
|Operating temperature range||-20…+40 °C|
|External dimensions LxWxH||544 x 205 x 443 mm|
|Weight (no accessories)||21.5 kg|
|Degree of protection||IP23S|
|Standards||IEC 60974-1,-3,-10 IEC 61000-3-12 GB 15579.1|
|Rated maximum output at 40 °C (240 V) 40 % TIG||300 A / 22 V|
|Rated maximum output at 40 °C (240 V) 60 % TIG||230 A / 19.2 V|
|Rated maximum output at 40 °C (240 V) 100 % TIG||190 A / 17.6 V|
|Rated maximum output at 40 °C (240 V) 40 % MMA||250 A / 30 V|
|Rated maximum output at 40 °C (240 V) 60 % MMA||230 A / 29.2 V|
|Rated maximum output at 40 °C (240 V) 100 % MMA||190 A / 27.6 V|
|Range of output TIG||3 A / 1 V … 300 A / 38 V|
|Range of output MMA||10 A / 10 V … 250 A / 39 V|
MasterTig Cooler M
- Cooling unit, supports multi-voltage use. Easy, fast and convenient coolant filling.
- Product code: MTC1KWM
- Membrane panel, supports DC power sources.
- Product code: MTP23X
- Membrane panel, supports AC/DC power sources.
- Product code: MTP33X
- 7’’ TFT panel, supports DC and AC/DC power sources.
- Product code: MTP35X
- Wired hand remote control.
- Product code: HR43
HR45 – wireless remote
- Wireless hand remote control. Bluetooth range up to 100 meters.
- Product code: HR45
- Wired foot pedal remote control.
- Product code: FR43
- Wireless foot pedal remote control. Bluetooth range up to 100 meters.
- Product code: FR45
- 4-wheel undercarriage.
- Product code: P43MT
- 2-wheel cart with floor level cylinder loading.
- Product code: T25MT
- 4-wheel cart with an innovative pivoting cylinder plate.
- Product code: P45MT
Digital Connectivity Module
- An accessory device that enables integration with WeldEye cloud service. Collects welding data from the power source and transfers it wirelessly to the WeldEye mobile app via Bluetooth. Connection might require an adapter depending on the welding machine model.
- Product code: 6265051